Dragon LNG Finds Effective Training Amidst COVID With Hydratight Academy ECITB Approved MJI Blended
The Hydratight Academy has delivered a highly effective ECITB Mechanical Joint Integrity Blended Learning course for Dragon LNG, providing flexibility with COVID regulations and precautions. The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) import terminal at Waterston, Milford Haven in Pembrokeshire, provides a vital source of clean and reliable energy for the whole of the UK.
Hands on with Hydratight ECITB training.
Dragon LNG were seeking an alternative approach for their experienced team members to refresh and upskill their knowledge but were conscious of COVID regulations and precautions, including travel restrictions and wanted to minimise the time away from their job roles.
Hands-on and E-learning
The Hydratight Academy proposed the ECITB MJI Blended Learning option which provides trainees with a combination of theoretical instruction via eLearning and instructor-led practical training options. These Blended Learning courses are derived from instructor-led courses, ensuring delegates receive the specific online technical training that they require, prior to the attendance of practical training. These learning options provide candidates with knowledge of safe working practices, technical theory, quality assurance and practical skills that they can apply to their job roles.
“By delivering the ECITB Approved MJI Blended Learning course, the Hydratight Academy provided Dragon LNG with a flexible learning solution to suit their individual needs,” comments Jason Barnard Global Technical Competency Manager. “We pride ourselves and our track record on providing access to quality training via our ECITB approved international Academy locations and our new eLearning and blended offering.”
The following ECITB-approved MJI eLearning courses are now available online via the Hydratight Academy eLearning Platform:
• MJI10E – Hand Torque Bolted Connection Techniques (eLearning);
• MJI18E – Hydraulically Tension Bolted Connection Techniques (eLearning);
• MJI10/19E – Hydraulically Torque Bolted Connection Techniques (eLearning);
• MJI10/18/19E – Hydraulically Torque and Tension Bolted Connection Techniques (eLearning).
The following ECITB-approved
MJI Blended Learning courses are now available from Hydratight Academy locations:
• MJI10B – Hand Torque Bolted Connection Techniques (Blended Learning);
• MJI18B – Hydraulically Tension Bolted Connection Techniques (Blended Learning);
• MJI10/19B – Hydraulically Torque Bolted Connection Techniques (Blended Learning);
• MJI10/18/19B – Hydraulically Torque and Tension Bolted Connection Techniques (Blended Learning).